Local Allied Members
Are you working in a field that is related to architecture?
AIA is for architects + more! If you work in the design and construction field, offer products or services to architects, or are just interested in great design, AIA Honolulu is the place for you. In a world where interdisciplinary boundaries no longer matter our local allied membership program is an important bridge between architecture and allied design and service fields.
It Benefits You!
AIA Honolulu opens the door to relationships with over 750 architects and design professionals. As a local allied member, you can solidify those relationships by participating in committees and events, and accessing a regular member benefits. View Local Allied Membership Flyer (PDF).
Allied Members are also recognized on our web site and in our online newsletter, and are a valuable resource for our community. You will also receive the right to use the title "Local Allied Member of AIA Honolulu".
Join/Renew! Allied Membership - A year-round option
- $300 per 12 months (enjoy 12 continuous months of benefits from the time you sign up/renew).
Existing Local Allied Members
- Renew Online: Sign in with username/password and renew on your profile (view/update your information).
New Local Allied Members
- Join Online Today: When signing up online make sure you create your firm profile + add images to your own photo gallery.
Enjoy AIA Honolulu Local Allied Member Benefits
AIA Honolulu is offering one streamlined membership package for allied members with great complimentary and discounted benefits, networking opportunities and sponsorship possibilities. Enjoy hundreds of dollars in discounts on events, classes, job listings, and documents, and access to members-only programs.
- Island Architect Weekly newsletter every Friday (online)
- Firm introduction in the Island Architect Weekly
- Firm Finder listing on the AIA Honolulu website
- Event rentals at the Center for Architecture added to our web calendar.
- Assistance with online event registration.
- Possible AIA learning units (CEUs) for your programs held in our space.
Professional Development & Networking
- Join and participate in a local AIA committee or program task force.
- Elevate your skill set through professional development programming.
- Attend AEC industry events
- Kick Off Party (January)
- Architecture Month (April)
- Design Awards Program (August)
- Canstruction (October)
- Pacific Building Trade Expo (November)
- ….and various educational programs throughout the year.
Contact AIA Honolulu or call us at (808) 628-7243 for questions how to join our community of architects and design professionals.