Become an AIA Honolulu Sponsor
Leverage the next 12 months as an Annual Sponsor
As the design and construction industry continues to evolve and grow, relationships are increasingly important for our mutual prosperity. AIA Honolulu's annual sponsorship program is specifically focused on supporting the development of strategic connections between our members and sponsors. Sign up now for 12 months of benefits!
FIVE key reasons why YOU should be a Sponsor!
The benefits of partnership are many and sponsors have exclusive opportunities to reach and be recognized by over 800 recognized professionals as leaders in the industry.
- Give more and get more all year! Become a sponsor early and choose a level with maximum visibility.
- Exposure: Programs/events offer opportunities to promote your business to the architectural community.
- Positioning: Demonstrate leadership while positioning your company as a leader & trusted source.
- Relationships: Gain access to AIA Honolulu members and develop key relationships.
- Deductible Business Expense: Consult with tax advisor to list sponsorship as a marketing expense.
How Does the Sponsorship Program Work?
AIA Honolulu’s annual sponsorship program offers program-specific sponsorship opportunities to give you direct marketing and visibility benefits for each specific event(s) as well as organization-wide benefits for 12 months.
Step 1 – Select Your Program(s)
Select one or more events/programs you would like to sponsor, and determine the level of benefits and exposure you would like to receive for each specific event/program. View our AIA Honolulu Sponsorship Prospectus (PDF).
Step 2 - Determine Your Total Annual Sponsorship Level
The total amount of all your program-specific sponsorships will determine your total annual sponsorship level, giving you organization-wide benefits.
Step 3 – Fill Out the Sponsorship Form
Act Now to Secure Your Sponsorship Spot
Questions? Email Camilla Nicholas, Assistant Director or call her at (808) 628-7245.
AIA Honolulu is a 501(c) 6 professional organization that supports the architectural profession and serves the community through good design. Sponsorship and contributions are not charitable deductions but
may be tax-deductible as a business expense per IRS regulation. Please consult your tax advisor for further information.