- This event has passed.
AIA v GCA Golf Tournament
July 14 @ 10:30 am - 7:00 pm HST
U.S. CAD presents Architects v. Contractors
Team AIA will be challenging Team GCA to a golf tournament in the name of friendly competition, camaraderie, and fun! The winning team will take home a big trophy and earn bragging rights for an entire year!
WHEN: July 14, 2023
WHERE: Ewa Beach Golf Club
(91-050 Fort Weaver Rd., Ewa Beach, HI 96707)
10:30 am: Registration & Lunch
12:00 pm: Shotgun Start!
End of Play: Dinner & Awards
We heard you! This tournament is a scramble.
Rules of Play:
- All team members tee off on every hole.
- The team chooses the best shot and marks the spot.
- The other team members move their balls to the chosen spot and hit from there.
- This process is repeated until the first ball of the team is holed.
- The team with the lowest score wins the hole.
Rules of Participation:
- At least one player must be an AIA member. Your teammate does not need to be an AIA member- feel free to bring a fellow member, coworker, or engineer to join your team!
- You may request for your team to be matched against a specific team; otherwise, teams will be matched by handicap
Tournament Sponsor: $2,500
- One (1) team of three players
- Recognition as a Tournament Sponsor on both the AIA and GCA website and social media
- Company logo prominently displayed on tournament banner
- Company logo prominently displayed in program
- Two (2) tee signs with company logo
- Ability to include company logo item in the swag bag for every player (160 qty.)
One Team of 3 Players: $800
- Company recognition on the AIA and GCA websites
- Logo displayed on tournament banner
- Company name listed in program
- Tee sign
- Lunch and dinner provided!
Lunch Sponsor: $1,000
- Company logo on the bento lunch (company to provide stickers or logo to be printed onto labels)
- Recognition as the lunch sponsor AIA and GCA website and social media
- Company logo displayed in program
Beverage Cart Sponsor: $1,000
- Ability to provide two (2) employees to drive the beverage cart during the tournament
- Ability to brand the beverage cart (one tee sign with company logo provided; option to add additional embellishments provided by company)
Tee Sponsor: $250
- Company logo on one (1) tee sign
- Recognition as a tee sponsor in tournament program
(No sponsorship fee to participate)
- Provide yummy food and a variety of beverages (ideally fermented) to the golfers on the course (sponsor’s responsibility)
- Bring all of your own supplies (pop-up tent, tables, chairs, coolers, company promo items, etc.)
- Promote your business and network with clients and potential clients!
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you are interesting in signing up for on-course hospitality!
For team registrations, we will email you at a later date to confirm the names of all players. Mahalo!