Two-Day Architect Registration Exam (ARE) Preparation
Virtual sessions - Zoom will be required to attend.
- You want to get started with the ARE exams but aren't quite sure where or how to start.
- You've taken an exam and failed and want a little more directed help.
- You've been working for a while and need a kick to finally take those ARE exams
Whatever your background and progress with the ARE, we welcome you to join us. Come learn, contribute and get pumped up to pass exams with friends and colleagues.
2023 PROGRAM OVERVIEW:
Quarterly sessions will meet over two back-to-back evenings to review multiple related exams.
Each session will include:
- test taking and specific exam tips
- open discussion and q & a
- overall exam content
- deep dive into select key topics
- sample questions
ARE TOPICS / 2-DAY PROGRAM
ARE 5.0: Practice Management and Project Management (PcM & PjM)
OVERVIEW: We will be covering ARE 5.0 Practice and Project Management exams. PcM content to discuss includes the management of an architecture office, professional ethics, financial responsibilities and regulations. PjM content includes Project planning and resource management, review of key AIA contracts, how to execute a project and principles of good quality control.
AIA/CES LU: 3 AIA/CES LU (1.5 LUs for each session)
COST: $30 members / $50 non-members for two night session
REGISTRATION & LOCATION: Advanced online registration is required. Zoom links will be emailed to participants the week before the session.
$30.00 – $50.00
Mahalo to our 2023 Emerging Professionals Sponsors!