Type of Position
Lowney Architecture seeks a highly qualified Project Architect with in-depth experience in retail and multi-family housing projects and a minimum of 15+ years of relevant professional experience for our Honolulu office. The ideal candidate is team-oriented and has experience working with a team to create and coordinate documents and construction administration. This position is full-time. Compensation is based on experience and skill set.
• Architecture degree
• 10+ years of post-academic architecture experience at an Architecture firm.
• Experience with multi-family housing projects or retail projects
• Proficiency in Revit, Microsoft Office, and Bluebeam.
• Extensive knowledge of architectural design, detailing, building materials, building codes, and constructability.
• Exceptional management, organizational, design, and communication skills.
• Understanding and development of drawings from Schematic Design through Construction Documents.
• Comfortable tracking plans through entitlements and permitting with the local jurisdiction and responding to planning and plan check comments.
• Proficient in coordinating drawings with consultants.
• Knowledge of constructability and detailing.
• Proficient in Construction Administration including responding to RFI, reviewing submittals, issuing addendums and issuing bulletins.
• Applicants must be highly organized and detail oriented. Must excel in working collaboratively and effectively with the ability to work on fast-paced projects through all phases of the project delivery, while fostering team spirit and an atmosphere of teaching and learning.
How to apply
Submit resume to Grow Your Career: Join Lowney Architecture's Diverse, Energetic Team https://lowneyarch.com/firm/careers/