ARE Study Cohort Program! Pass the ARE in 2019!
Join Us! 2 Cohorts this year covering 3 exams each over 2 sessions with Black Spectacles Access
Connect and review with others preparing for the Architect Registration Exam. Membership in a cohort provides 3 sessions to cover 3 divisions of the ARE 5.0 exam. The second cohort to cover the remaining 3 exams.
Membership also provides access to the Black Spectacles Pro Access study tools including: videos, flash cards and practice exams. Snacks and drinks will be provided.
THREE (3) DIVISIONS | SIX (6) SESSIONS
- Mar 20: Intro. Practice Management
- Apr 10: Review Practice Management
- May 1: Intro. Project Management
- May 22: Review Project Management
- Jun 12: Intro. Programming & Analysis
- Jul 3: Review Programming & Analysis
- Jul 24: Intro. Project Planning & Design
- Aug 21: Review Project Planning & Design
- Sep 18: Intro. Project Develop. & Documentation
- Oct 16: Review Project Develop. & Documentation
- Nov 20: Intro. Construction & Evaluation
- December 18: Review Construction & Evaluation
| December 20: Completed ARE Celebration
AIA/CES LU: 1 AIA/CES LU per session
Membership Pricing: TBA.
Interested? Email AIA Honolulu for more information.