Local Allied Members
Local Allied Individual & Firm Members
Are You in a Field Related to Architecture?
AIA is not just for architects! If you work in the design and construction field, offer products or services to architects, or are just interested in great design, AIA Honolulu is the place for you. Our local allied membership program is an important bridge between architecture and allied design and service fields.
It Benefits You!
AIA Honolulu opens the door to relationships with over 750 architects and design professionals. As a local allied member, you can solidify those relationships by attending networking events, offering education opportunities, participating in committees, and accessing a regular member benefits.
Allied Members are recognized on our website and in Island Architect Weekly, our online weekly e-newsletter and a valuable resource for our community. You will also receive the right to use the title “Local Allied Member of AIA Honolulu.”
Join or Renew!
Choose Between an Individual OR Firm Membership
|Individual Local Allied Members||$300|
|Firm Local Allied Members||$500 (up to 3 members)|
Want to Upgrade Your Individual Membership to a Firm Membership?
If you would like to upgrade from an Individual membership to a Firm membership, please email Camilla Nicholas, Assistant Director, at email@example.com or call her at (808) 628-7245.
Enjoy Local Allied Member Benefits
AIA Honolulu is offering one streamlined membership package for allied members with great complimentary and discounted benefits, networking opportunities and sponsorship possibilities. Enjoy hundreds of dollars in discounts on events, classes, job listings, and documents, and access to members-only programs.
Getting to Know You
- Introduction of you/your firm in the Island Architect Weekly newsletter (online)
- Listing in our Allied Finder on the AIA Honolulu website
Professional Development & Networking
- Attend chapter programs and events at AIA member rates
- Discounted advertising opportunities
- Submit job board listings at member rate
- Join and participate in a local AIA committee or program task force
- Opportunities for sponsorship
- Assistance obtaining learning units (CEU's) for your programs
- Discounts/member rates to rent the Center for Architecture (CFA)
Take a look at our annual sponsorship opportunities today!
- Kick Off Party (January)
- Mentorship Program (February)
- Design Awards Program (August)
- Canstruction (September)
- Architecture Month (October)
- DnA Hawaii: Design + Architecture (October)
- …and various educational programs throughout the year