Rent Our Space
Your Next Event or Meeting Location!
Our Center for Architecture (CFA), home to the Honolulu Chapter of the American Institute of Architects, is located in the historic Fort Street Mall business district in downtown Honolulu: 828 Fort Street Mall, Suite 100, Honolulu HI 96813.
CFA Hours (open to members and the general public): Monday – Friday, 8:30 AM – 4:30 PM.
- Conference Room: Seats 15 comfortably.
The room features video teleconferencing capabilities, laptop connections and flat screen TV's for PowerPoint or video presentations. Glass doors are glazed for privacy.
- Program/Exhibition Space: Seats 35 comfortably.
Our program space accommodates a variety of set ups such as panel discussions, theater style presentations or training at seated tables. Also great for hosting networking receptions.
- Kitchen: This is a great staging area for event servicing and clean-up but not intended for meal preparation. Renter responsible for all catering arrangements. See rental agreement for terms.
- Outside (Lanai): Our storefront space is located on Fort Street pedestrian mall and provides a great setting.
Rental policy information, including capacity limits, can be changed at any time, without advance notice, depending on updates from the City and County of Honolulu and/or at the discretion of AIA Honolulu.
Published rates are subject to change and must be confirmed upon booking. Rates + Hawaii GET 4.712%.
Conference Room: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Seats 15)
|Up to 2 Hours||$75||$150|
|1/2 Day (3 – 4 Hours)||$145||$250|
|Full Day (4 – 8 Hours)||$250||$350|
Program/Exhibition Space: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Seats 35)
|Up to 2 Hours||$150||$250|
|1/2 Day (3 – 4 Hours)||$250||$350|
|Full Day (4 – 8 Hours)||$400||$550|
Full Center Space: Monday – Friday, 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM (Seats 50)
|Up to 2 Hours||$210||$350|
|1/2 Day (3 – 4 Hours)||$375||$550|
|Full Day (4 – 8 Hours)||$575||$750|
Evening Rates: Monday – Friday, 5:00 PM – 7:30 PM; Available on case-by-case basis
|5:00 PM – 7:30 PM||$375||$500|
Additional Evening Rental Info:
- Evening rentals are available for the full center space only.
- Groups may arrive at 4:30 PM to begin event set-up.
- Event shall end by 7:30 PM and the group must depart the space by 8:00 PM. A late fee of $50 will be assessed if the group remains in the CFA beyond 8:00 PM.
- Office Supplies: Members and renters are responsible to bring their own needed supplies (i.e. cables, cords, pens, paper etc.) and take precautions when using and sharing said supplies.
- Air Circulation: A/C is on and air purifiers present to circulate fresh air throughout the system.
- Kitchen: At this time our kitchen area will be available for limited use by members and guests. Please provide information on your needs before your arrival.
- Audiovisual: A/V equipment is available for use and can be requested with needs described to staff for assistance.
- Wi-fi throughout the space for use by presenter and attendees
- Telephone and video conferencing capability
- Main Room: Mounted LCD screens
- Conference Room: TV monitor
- Wall mounted PCs; connectivity available through HDMI cable, Apple TV, USB, or ClickShare
- Sound system throughout space for music and presentations
- Comfortable chairs and seminar tables; hightop tables for receptions
- Flexibility to have things your way
- Room set-up and refresh are responsibility of renter
For an additonal price; inquire for pricing.
- Large Notepads and Easels
General Cleaning: Daily general cleaning (trash, vacuuming) with sanitization after each workday at specific focus areas like the conference rooms (tabletops and chairs, chair arm rests), kitchen, bathroom, and door handles.
Cleaning by Guest: Each guest must wipe down their area (tabletops and chairs, chair arm rests, etc.) before and after each usage with sanitizer wipes provided by AIA Honolulu.
AIA Honolulu’s staff will in its best effort do what we can to ensure a safe and productive environment. However, members, renters and guests shall remain responsible for their own health and safety while using the CFA.
If you suspect you are sick or are feeling unwell, STAY AT HOME.