Your Next Event or Meeting Location!
Our Center for Architecture, home to the Honolulu Chapter of the American Institute of Architects (AIA Honolulu), is located in the historic Fort Street Mall business district in downtown Honolulu.
Leadership I Engagement | Collaboration
This gathering space presents an exciting opportunity for our member architects to connect and engage with professional affiliates, industry partners and the public, in a dialogue, and give them a better understanding how design affects our lives everyday.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW OUR RENTAL INFORMATION SHEET!
Our space is open to members and the public and we welcome rentals!
The Center for Architecture is designed for flexibility and openness, is conveniently located and outfitted with the latest in audiovisual presentation equipment....all included in one value-added price.
- Wireless internet throughout space
- Telephone conferencing
- Video conferencing (Tandberg and web-based applications)
- Mounted PC's, LCD projector and screen
- Just bring your presentation to load
- Built in sound system for music and presentations
- Comfortable chairs and seminar tables
- Hightop tables for receptions
- Conference Room (Seats 15)
Seats up to 18 people at the conference tables. The room features video teleconferencing capabilities, laptop connections and flat screen TV's for PowerPoint or video presentations. Glass doors are glazed for privacy.
- Program/Exhibition Space (Seats 35)
Our program space accommodates a variety of set ups such as panel discussions, theater style presentations or training at seated tables. Also great for hosting networking receptions.
- Kitchen: This is a great staging area for event servicing and clean-up but not intended for meal preparation. Renter responsible for all catering arrangements. See rental agreement for terms.
- Outside (Lanai): Our storefront space is located on Fort Street pedestrian mall and provides a great setting for attendees to step outside during breaks or for use as an informal lunch break area.